Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ty and Olivia's BIG day!




Well, today marked what will be the most important day in the twins life. Arik and I had them baptized together at our Lutheran Church this morning. The service was extremely touching and uplifting. Nothing compares to knowing that my children have the forgiveness of God and His love. We asked my Aunt Kim and Uncle Scott to stand for them and represent themselves as Ty and Olivia's godparents. We agreed confidently that they embodied what we feel is important in a Christian.. sharing our views, values and morals so that throughout Ty and Olivia's life they can guide them and love them just as Arik and I would. After the service we came back to our house and had a huge lasagna lunch! It was delicious:) Even though our house isn't exactly equipped for a large get-together we made it work and had a great afternoon. I will be sending out more pictures of the day, but for now here are a few of the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment