Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kiss Please

Tonight Olivia gave me kisses! ( I have a witness too:) I was holding Olivia and she was looking at me and I said "Kiss Kiss" and she gave me the sweetest little kiss ...you know how babies do when then have their little mouth open. Then I did it again to make sure that it wasn't a fluke and sure enough she closed her little eyes and leaned forward to kiss me. I think my heart melted a little!

Tomorrow Ty goes to his physical therapy and gets fitted for his new torticullis collar. We just got it in and it looks a bit odd, but the concept behind it seems logical. It is mad of rubber tubing with a rigid support on one side. As I have said before, by the time he is about two it should be almost completely resolved.

Maddox goes back to school tomorrow. It's funny b/c not having to take him and pick him up has kind of been a nice break for me. He had his first sleepover the other night with his cousin Nicholas ( who is 5 ) and did really well. I guess he cried for Arik a tiny bit before bed, but after his Uncle Rob put Spongebob ( cough cough..yuck yuck) on he fell right asleep.

Jaxon is Jaxon and he is doing great. He is transitioning from that baby/two year old phase quickly! into being a big boy. It is so funny b/c I have them doing probably a lot more for themselves than most 2/3 yo olds are expected to, but I think they actually like the extra responsibility.

Anyways, there hasn't been much going on the past couple of days. We rang in the New Year pretty much like every other night. You know, I think it will be a few more years before we get into the festivities of that night:) I watched a movie with my cousin. Arik worked a detail. Nicholas spent the night......pretty basic. But WOW.....I have to say i can't believe it's 2010!

I am going to hit the sack early tonight so until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment