Monday, June 13, 2011

BIRTHDAYS BIRTHDAYS!









































4 and 5?!?!?!? Are you kidding me? I can hardly believe that the boys are four and five already. We had an awesome birthday party on Sunday. The boys had no idea what we were doing other than that it was water-themed. We rented a large blow up water slide and had various water activities/pools/sprinkler set up throughout the yard. The adults sat back under the shade and got to watch all of the festivities. It was actually a perfect day! If I had more energy right now I would go into more detail, but I am absolutely 100% SPENT!! I'm at work today and we honestly have been on the go all day and had a brush fire. So after the birthday party and today and I am just ready to curl under the covers!!! But enjoy the pictures and the children's palpable enthusiasm to receiving their new bikes ( can you sense the sarcasm ? ) . Happy Birthday to my perfect Maddox and Jaxon. I love you both so much and I am so proud of you two.










No comments:

Post a Comment