Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PICNIC DAY





































When I woke up this morning it was just a tad on the cold side....okay who am I kidding, it was in the upper 40's ...and let me assure you, for us Floridians, that's freezing! However, there was not a cloud in the sky, a slight breeze and as the sun came up a little more, things began to warm up. It seemed just too perfect a morning to pass up cramped inside. So we loaded up the goods set off for a picnic morning.








When I started unloading the kids at Island Park, I was afraid I had made a mistake. The air was espcially cold right on the bay, but as soon as we found a sunny spot in the grass, we warmed right up! I brought McDonalds, a football and frisbees...and of course my camera. The kids all loved it.








I'll tell ya what, after yesterday, I needed a "relaxing" morning like this. We managed to avoid any major meltdowns when we left and now the kids are worn out and all tucked in for a nice little nappy nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment