Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feelin' the Pressure




Well, as some of you know, I am a little ridiculous when it comes to keeping my house somewhat in order... I know, I know, believe me everyone has the same advice....enjoy the kids, a clean house can come later. But I honestly have to say cleaning up and having a kept home is therapeutic for me. Call me crazy, but when I feel like things are put together I thoroughly enjoy my time with the kids. Point being.....my house is a disaster today! And what am I doing while the kids are napping??? Blogging about my messy house I should be cleaning right now:) Jaxon has transitioned to his big boy bed, which works great as long as we lay him down before Maddox. I laid him down first, then fed the twins. I am feeding them together as this saves on time, the downside...it's less intimate and lacks that special bonding time. They are now cuddled up next to each other in the little pink vibrating chair and I should have another 3 1/2 - 4 hrs before they "need" me again. And Mr. Maddox, well he's passed out with Dad. I usually have to lay with Maddox before he'll fall asleep for nap. He likes me to rub his nose and whisper to him. It seems to do the trick. I on the other hand am amped up on coffee and soda ( mmm healthy ) and am off to find a starting point!

No comments:

Post a Comment