Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Makin' Its rounds


Well, darnit.....I went in to snap a picture of Jaxon in his bed to post and little Maddox looked so cute I had to get one of him too. He was laying with his head at the other end of the bed all bundled up with his bottom in the air....but as I got closer I realized why. A big puddle of vomit was all over his pillow..... Poor little guy, I knew this nasty little bug was going to make its rounds....I had it at the beginning of the week...then Jax...my mom, cousin and Grandma all got it too. I of course am concerned for the twins, however, aside from constant handwashing and keeping as much distance as possible between them and the boys (ha ha) what can I do! Anyways, I changed Maddox and put him in our bed to keep an eye on him. Sorry Arik, he's on your pillow. The good news...this seems to only last a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment