Friday, September 18, 2009

Back Again!






















We're back! We had a great visit with family up in Illinois. We were lucky enough to be able to spend 10 days with Arik's family and friends and bring along all the kiddos ( plus some help!..Thank you Hillary!!) It was our first attempt at a plane ride with all four and we came out with smiles on our faces....for the most part ( cough cough...USA 3000 "forgot" our car seats and stroller in Ft. Myers ) But, it was a minor bump in the road for what otherwise turned out to be a perfect time. Great weather, the kids adapted really well and I was actually able to catch up on some rest hanks to all the helping hands:) Thank you to everyone who contributed to us being up there. As for the pictures apparently I took 204 , SOOO I decided it would be best to send them out via Kodak gallery. Most of you should be receiving them in the mail shortly.






As for when we got back in town, we had a special visitor stay a few days with us. My dad was able to make it down and spend some time with the kids and me which was awesome. I've really missed him and having him be able to meet the twins for the first time was very cool to watch. he boys really took to him quickly and let me just add that my Dad and Uncle Ben are fired.... you guys both spoiled the boys with ice cream thank you very much! :)






Anyways, it's been a crazy, hectic, exciting and fullfilling past couple weeks and while I am certainly looking forward to settling back into our routine I will miss everyone very much, as I know Arik will too. It's almost 9:00 and I am whipped! I wanted so badly to take a bath and shave this evening, but right now my pillow and beds runnin' first place. Arik and I are going on one more little weekend gettawa tomorrow to Orlando, so I will touch base when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment