Monday, September 21, 2009

Tryin' to get back in the Swing


Phew, I think I am still in vacation mode. We just got back from an awesome night away in Orlando and I can't get back in the groove!! Arik and I went with a group of our friends to a beautiful resort in Orlando ( great deal ). We went to dinner, a dueling piano bar and a dance club ( where I got to show the world where Maddox gets his rhythm from...ha ha ). It was just completely relaxing and fun for us to kick back for the night. But of course by the morning all of us were ready to get back to our kids. I don't have pics from the night, but I should be getting a few from some of the other couples and I'll post them then.

Anyways, this morning I took the kids to the mall for short little playdate. It cracks me up because almost the instant we settle in, boys take their shoes off, I park the twins stroller and sit down...I smell a poop. It's like the comfort zone of the mall or something and Jax just lets it go.....everytime. Just as I am contemplating whether to load everyone back up and trek through the mall to the bathrooms or just wait it our a half hour, Mad comes up and states that he has to pee. Now in his case I think it's more the novelty of walking past the lawnmowers, but nevertheless he ends up going and it gives me an excuse to get up. Not kidding this is routine. We had a good time, the boys made a couple friends and I kicked back for a few minutes and watched them play.

Other than that we really haven't done a lot today. We've been getting some afternoon showers so the boys have been playing outside in the rain. Thank you Adam now they REALLY now how to play in mud and boy do they ever!!

Well, i was just stealing a few minutes to type, so I better go relieve the hubby. Despite what he may say, I don't actually strand him...often:)

No comments:

Post a Comment