Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Olivia pushing forward!!!





























Well, Olivia is now rolling from her back to her belly. And doing really great holding her bottle on her own. Ty is still a few paces behind, but I bet it will be no time before he's caught up. Ty has his first PT session for his torticullis when we get back from vaction in Sept. His neck is definately straightening up, but the back of his head is still very mis-shapened. He may have to wear a helmet at night-time, we'll see what they say. I feel sorry for the little gy, but better it happens now then when he is older. The Doctor already told me it is very correctable. Anyways, I have got zero packing done so far, so that is what I plan on doing later when Arik wakes up. Here are the rain pics I said I'd post!

No comments:

Post a Comment