Friday, October 9, 2009

All is Well
















Busy busy, sorry for the lack of posts and updates. I have completely dove into decorating Olivia's room. It all started with a yardsale find of two small matching night stands with white whicker baskets and light pink lining. It snowballed from there and I have been painting, organizing and decorating. From the posted pics you don't really get the full effect, but I am overall pleased with the outcome. The last thing I'd like to do is add nice pink and white sheer curtains. Anyways, so just when I thought I was about done, my mom hooks me up with a set of free bunkbeds. Grateful, but now another project on my hands. It still needs another mattress and they are white, dirty and have stenciled pink flowers along the front. I am contemplating where I want to take the theme of the bos room. I would like to do something that works with their red curtains I already have up. So who knows. I am just squeezing and throwing all my "freetime" haha into getting the rooms done, so I will update as able. Kiddos doing great though. Olivia is all over the place now. Little stinker. Ty is making really good progress in his weekly therapy sessions. He can now look both ways comfortably and hs noggin looks better already. Maddox is LOVING school. His new teacher is awesome and he can't wait to go each day. Jaxon is holding his own. He holds his own and certainly lacks no attention. He is a very active boy and catching on quick to big brothers antics! As for Arik and me , we are both settling into our roles as parents of four and yes believe it or not...as hectic as things are still , I do notice it getting easier:)

No comments:

Post a Comment