Friday, October 2, 2009

Jax Attack!!


Folks, there has been another attack in the Smith household. I urge everyone to take cover and wear Kevlar if entering our home. A facemask is advisable as well. The Jax has bit again, except this time poor Maddox was spared and yours truly took the hit. Holy Smokes!! Is that what Mad has been putting up with??!! Those chompers are no joke. Like lighting and for no apparent reason his little teeth sunk into my thigh. I reacted with no shame and smacked his meal masher right in the middle of the mall, grabbed him by his arm and plopped him down next to a bench threatening that, "You'd better not get up Mister!!" And guess what? He just stared at me blankly. It's been an hour and my leg is still throbbing where he got me. The picture doesn't do it justice. Little man has to shape up and realize that he doesn't get what he wants by "biting the hand that feeds him!" ....... sorry, had to say it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment