Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Football

























































































































What a great day we had. There were a few no shows due o the sickness making its rounds, but still a fun time. I think everyone was a little tired, so it worked perfectly that we could just kick back and relax a bit. I had older kid patrol ( Arik's buddy brought his 3 year old ) and the twins joined in on the game action inside. Again it was blistering hot so it wasn't practical for all the kids to be outside. I set up the sprinklers to keep the boys cooled off and they ran, played and jumped in the mud. All of them we so well behaved today. The twins actually took three nice naps...together...and were content for the most part! So I can't complain. I am getting finished up here. I just laid the babies down and showered the boys. It's going to be a nice early bed tonight and I am going to curl up with leftovers and watch my taped shows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment