Monday, October 12, 2009

First of Many I'm sure







We had a little incident today with Jaxon. The ladder to the "new" bunkbeds is vroken, so we had it set to the side until Arik can finf the right hardware to fix it. Well, the boys had other plans. I was in the living room feeding the twins and next thing you know I hear a thud and a cry. I ran back and found Jax crying on the floor. After asking Maddox what happened, he told me that Jax tried to climb the ladder and fell off. I didn't see any bumps or marks, but Jaxon said that he hit his head. Now usually Jaxon hurts himself, brushes it off and goes at it again, but this time he just wanted to be held. I sat with him on the rocking chair for a good 15 min and he just had his little head rested on me. He really wasn't even watching the cartoon I had on. I looked down and asked him if he was okay and he burst into tears and said, " Nooo." The next thing I know I along with the rocker and floor am covered in throw-up. I immediately called Arik. You know it's so easy to give advice, but when it's your baby it's a different story. He told me to take him to the ER. So our neighbor watched the twins, thank you Jennifer and Mad, Jax and me took our first bumps and bruises trips to the hospital. Of course when we got there Jax turned into a little maniac and he was also less than thrilled about being checked over, but the good news is he's all right! My mom came along and after we got the green light to go, she took the boys home. The rest of the evening was uneventful and Jaxon is back to his normal self. Of course I got the warning from everyone, "That's boys for ya...get used to it! " ....But what if I don't wanna??:( Well, I guess I can't put them in a bubble!

No comments:

Post a Comment