Thursday, November 19, 2009

Haircuts and Bowling


























































































































































I've been missin' the kids lately. Too much work and not enough play. Oh, not just the paying work, but the housework too. I guess the old saying holds true, " A woman's work is never done!" Each day I am more and more convinced at how accurate it is. I got off this morning and vowed not to do a bit of housework and just spend the mrning enjoying my kids. Okay, I loaded the dishes, but that was when the boys were getting dressed and the twins were taking a quick snooze! ( That doesn't count right? )

















I didn't really have a game plan. A lot of ideas, but fitting them in before naptime would be tricky on last minutes notice. So we ended up going to get haircuts and bowling. The boys have literally been begging to get their haircut over the past few weeks. ( I think it's the lollipop at the end ) Maddox has been insisting that his hair is getting, " too blonde!!!" ( I'm pretty sure he means too long )

















After haircuts, we took our first trip to the bowling alley and after a few minutes of "teaching" the boys got the hang of it and I could actually sit back with the twins and watch. We ended up being the only people there so that was really nice. The boys each took one good fall when they crossed the line, but thankfully no injuries. We rounded up the morning with a game of pinball and a whining match as we had to leave. All of my kids were ready for a nice nap after a busy morning!....AT THE SAME TIME YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment