Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sleepy Sunday











Phew, am I ever tired. For the most part I try to get to sleep no later than 10. Even if I am watching a show I usually save it for the next day. Nothing is quite as enjoyable when you know you'll have a full day ahead of you a few hours later.




So last night was a little shock to my system when I didn't get to be until midnight and then had a restless night with the older boys...oddly enough. Between them both peeing the bed and Jaxon's persistant cough ( poor little guy ) I had a pretty rough morning!




But Joseph and Jaena to the rescue. They spent the night and were a huge help playing with the kids today. I did get up enough energy to load them all up in my moms van and take them to the new park we have. It was actually perfect weather and they all had a really great time. The twins are now at one of the stages I've been looking so forward to, when I can take them out of the stroller and let them sit wherever we go. The were very curious about the grass, but content as cucumbers!




With Jaena's assistance, we were able to keep all the babaies awake on the ride home and lay them down for a nice nap when we got home. And guess who was sleeping with them?? Ding DIng Ding! Me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment