Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday Boy!!!



Oh my, it's been 3 years!! I can't believe Maddox is 3 today. It's like a switch clicked and he's already transitioned from toddler phrases to big boy phrases. Such as, " I'm finally done, holy cow!" That was last night when we were out to eat. Or, "Maddox get off the bed now!" with a response of, "O - K, dangit" ...yeah, not a little boy word...I quickly corrected him. I could write a book on the cute things he says or does, as I am sure most mothers would be able to, but there's not enough time:) My guilt today is my lack of planning for a birthday party, as this year is one he would recognize. Instead I am throwing together a last minute Outdoor Pizza Bash on Sun for a few buddies I can round up. In the meantime, maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment