Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brief Update











As you all may or may not know, the kids and I were involved in a minor accident Friday afternoon. We we just coming home from a great little cruise on the LeBarge and next thing you know we get hit! Anyways, good news is everyone was okay and little damage. Better news, I wasn't at fault so all repairs will be covered. These are a few pics from the boat ride. The boys loved it. We had the whole bottom of the LeBarge to ourselves. We saw several dolphins and one manatee. I actually learned a few things about Sarasota I didn't know too. I highly recommend the ride to anyone who hasn't gone before. Ans now it is time for me to grab a huge bowl of ice cream, lay down on the couch and catch up on all my shows! Night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment