Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Sunday





Not alot of new news to report. Everyone is doing realyy well. Today was just another crazy , fast paced ...loud day in the Smith household. We got up for church this morning (after I was able to drag myself off the couch and brew a cup of coffee). My mom invited us to go with her to her church which meant I had to get myself and the four kids ready in 25 minutes! I propped the bottles up to feed the babies and rushed to get the boys clothes on. Next I burped the twins, chenged their diapers and clothes then quickly pooped them in their carseats. Last but not least I threw on my trusty black cotton dress and slip on shoes. I re-heated my coffee for like the fourth or fifth time and rushed out the door just as my mom was pulling up. Church was nice. It's message was about keeping our spiritual tank full. Like with our as tanks, sometimes we only put in enough fuel just to get to our destination. That in turns leads to the stress if we will make it to our next stop. The more filled our "tank" is the less stress we have. Atleast that was the basic concept. After church, we came home, I fed the twins and the boys (teaching Maddox how to eat a ham and chesse sandwich like a man:). NAPTIME!! Speaking of "re-fuel" ... I laid the kids down, ate my lunch and then woke Arik up. By now it's 1:30 and time for us to switch. He stays up for me during naptime and a little after so I can catch up on some sleep. ( I'm still averaging about 4-5 hours a night...broken:) Then we are all up. Time for a little outdoor play. This usually consists of us filling up the pool and draggin' out the yard toys. Today Arik worked out in the yard filling in mud holes!Meanwhile I stayed inside fed the little guys and tidied up....you know, laundry, dishes, wiping poop off the toilet seat. Around six or so the boys came in for dinner. This is also the twins "fussy time" I honestly think Olivia may be a little colicky. She will cry and fuss for about 2-3 hours at this point.....every night. Arik got a little taste of it tonight. He ran out to get himself Taco Bell and no sooner did he leave then all chaos broke out. I had raw chicken on my fingers...Olivia and Ty started throwing a fit...Maddox wants out of his highchair and Jaxon couldn't wait for me to help him out. I look over and couldn't stop it. Jaxon leaned too far over in his highchair (which is strapped to the kitchen chair) and tipped forward. He crached onto our tile floor. I rinsed the chicken off my hands and ran to pick him up...Calmed him, reasurred Maddox I'd be right there and pooped the pacis in the babies mouths...meanwhile glancing out the front door praying Arik would be back soon!!! After dinner we read stories. The kids got a few new books for their birthdays and really love to read, thank goodness. So we read for a while and then it was bedtime. Ahh peace and quite.There did I wear you guys out?????

No comments:

Post a Comment