Saturday, July 25, 2009

BORING DAY!!











Well, atleast boring for us!! I guess, you ask, how could any day with four young kids be boring! We didn't do anything specific. The boys played at my mom's house this morning with the cousins. I visited with an old friend of mine and her mom . Her brother (my friend ) just had identical twin boys two days ago. They actually weighed exactly the same as Ty and Olivia. 4.15 and 4.14 . They were 1/2 inch longer though. We just took it easy this afternoon, the boys swam out back for a while. I think they actually got a good 45 minutes of not fighting in. I know, I was amazed. Things are starting to quiet down now, well not exactly. I guess if you count Ty screaming in my face then not so much. What I mean is Olivai and Jax are both out like lights and Maddox is engrossed in his nightly episode of the Backyardigans. Speaking of Maddox, he has been a demanding little stink lately. "MOM, GET ME A DRINK! " Excuse me??? I don't know where he is getting it from, but I sure won't be putting up with it! I think he is testing his boundaries with me...well I know he is. (bouncing Ty in the pnk chair with my foot while I am typing....Debby, this is not one of those relaxing times I was talking about:) ahhhhh...silence:) Anyways, tomorrow we are having a whoever can make it family day at the beach. So far I have Hillary coming to watch the twins so I can take the boys out with me. Arik is working unfortunately. It was supposed to be a celebration for my cousin Brandon who just turned 18 (and officially signed on with USF for a full ride football scholarship) , but now I'm not sure if he'll be making it...apparently not to crazy about the beach!! So, I'll update tomorrow and in the meantime I am going to try to rock Ty to sleep, who by the way has resumed his fake screaming at me....I guess he just needed a little breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment