Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Day Back


Arik I am sure sighed a big sigh of relief. My first day back is over and I have to say all went pretty well. I had a great day. I couldn't have been happier to be back. We had Brandy our new sitter come in the morning to help Arik "transition" into his first full day. Not to mention Brett Taylor came over and hung out all day and spent the night! I called once and Brett said he was watching the kids while Arik ran out to the store. Hey I want a single friend with no other obligations to come stay with me during the day!!Anyways, my mom came over uring the evening and took Maddox and Jaxon back to her house to play for a while until bedime, so it lightened the load a bit. I think the only surprise was when I called Arik at 7 am reminding him he had to pick me up from work. The response I go was, "WHAT?? You can't get someone to take you home?" No, I was all the way in North County. Hence the reason we will be looking for a second "work car" for us. I was of course excited to see the kiddos the next morning and of course each and every one of them cried and threw a tantrum for the first few hours I was home. I have to say I was ready to go back to work! But the day turned out okay. We went to a playgroup last night and the kids wore themselves out. And you know what else? Last night was probably the best night with the twins. Olivia didn't take a bottle at all. and Ty took one. I don't even know what time that was at I was sleeping so heavy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment