Thursday, July 30, 2009

BOUNCE - NOT





























Instead of Bounce - U I am going to call it Jaxon Cry the whole time- U . Yes he had a fir from the beginning. Not an enjoyable afternoon playdate. And why is it that these times are alsways when I am with a girlfriend of mine and their kid/kids. By myself, my kids are typically well behaved. Put them in a situation where they can make it seem like I've lost all control of my children and they just can't pass it up. At one point I had Ty in my left arm, the bottle propped under my chin, dragging Jaxon off the floor as he kicked and screamed. To top it off when I put him on time out, he looked at me defiantly and screamed, "NOOOOOOO!!" Maddox was pretty much doing his own thing until we went to leave and he lost it b/c I wouldn't let him play the video game anymore. I pushed my way out of the door, the twins in a double stroller that barely fit through the walkway, Maddox and of course Jaxon screaming and crying and my friend looking at me sorrowfully saying, "I'll pray for you." Sleep is calling!! Anyways, here are the pics I said I'd get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment