Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yesterday










































































































Playing catch up from yesterday. I'll try to make it quick...for your benefit and mine. ( I have a sitter for the boys this am so I can try and get some work done around the house.) Anyways, I took the kids to Bounce-U yesterday, which is basically a huge warehouse with all the inflatable jumping toys for the kids to play on. It's a pretty good deal. Pay 12 bucks for both kids and that includes snacks and a drink when they are done. Great time, the twins slept most of it. Then a basic Smith afternoon.... I think....Oh , yes....I took the kids to the do-it -yourself carwash and let them well, do-it-themsleves1 They loved that. I don't think I sent those picws to my computer yet, so I may post those later. That's about it....Oh and I introduced Ty and Olivia to tender sweet carrots baby food. They LOVED it! They each ate half a jar, so we'll see how they tolerate the food and go from there. Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment