Monday, July 13, 2009

Shamp Camp Monday














































Well, we beached it this afternoon. We weren't out there 5 minutes and Maddox got slammed in the nose by a wooden skim board. It gave him a nice little bump and cut. After setteling him down, it turned out to be a fun afternoon. The boys tried their hand at skim boarding and while they didn't quite "glide" across the water gracefully, they didn't do too bad at trying! When we came home Arik took Maddox with him to his softball game. He joined a Monday night league with my family. My mom said he had a pretty great second half ( I wouldn't expect anything less:) Meanwhile back at home I brought out the Bumpo/Bumbo whatever the heck they are seats. Olivia LOVED it! She definately has a little more head control so she sat in it for about a half hour. Ty humoured me and sat for a few minutes, but he had enough and wished to be moved back to the comforts of his rainforest glider swing. Anyways, here are a few pics of the day... I am rushing now gotta watch the Bachelorette:)

No comments:

Post a Comment