Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday
























































Hello Hello! Last nightwas AWESOME!!! I actually slept from 9p-7a. We had no calls at work and it was beautiful. I can't remember sleeping that hard in a long time...shhhhh, don't tell Arik. He apparently didn't have such a good night at home. Jaxon woke up at 5:20 and decided it was time to eat. He does that periodically and it drives me up the wall. I'll be like, "Jax, look outside it's still dark" and he'll scream back in response, "NOOOOOOO!!!! EAT!!" He usually wins b/c I don't need him waking up the rest of the house. Anyways, when I got home from work it was the usual fiddling around and cleaning stuff up for a little while. The kids of course immediately wanted to get in the pool. They strip themselves down and have one foot in their swimming trunks before I even have a chance to say no. So they swam for a while and then it was time for me to go pick up our car. THANK GOODNESS!! Driving a mini minivan really made me appreciate our Pacifica. I picked the boys up later and took them to wash the car and get their haircuts. I was just going to get Maddox's done, but Jaxon insisted he get his done also. In light of the recent head shaving I figured it couldn't hurt to try and even things out. Unfortunately this came right over nap time, so both boys skipped their nap today. That could be a bad thing, but thankfully we had enough of the neighborhood kids over that they stayed busy and had a blast. To add to the SMITH FAMILY SAFE SPORTS, I put the big yellow slide in the pool. ( b/c having just the little orange one in it just isn't cutting it anymore) After Jaxon flew down it the first time and cracked the back of his head , he finally figured it out and they did it all afternoon. They would hit the water and briefly stand up then fly forward and bounce off the far end of the pool. It was hilarious....and did I mention completely unsafe???? Thank you though Mimi and Papa Frank b/c that set is definately getting it's use!!!! Now things are quieted down, my cousin is coming over and we are going to watch a movie and eat ice cream....yummmm!! So I better wrap things up. I'll catch up more tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment