Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Feeling much better....






















For the most part....Still have a residual sore throat, but overall much better. Actually Sunday at work I was running a temp of 102.4 at it's highest. I was debating going home b/c I felt so awful I couldn't even sleep while I was there...Anyways, we had a call for an accident outside and honestly, it was like I had a fuacet over my head pouring water over me. I definately broke my fever. It was to the point I couldn't even see because I was sweating so bad. My shirt looked like I just pulled it out of the washer....even though it didn't smell like it! And this was withing the first few minutes of being outside. Kinda embarrassing, but I sure felt better afterwards. It was almost immediate. Anyways, enough about me......Arik feels yuck, he went to the Y yesterday and just got back again today because he wanted to sit in the steam room. He said it seems to help. I feel pretty bad for him. My brother and Aunt and the neighbor girls also have it pretty bad. So far the kids are doing good, however, the flu does have a 7-14 day incubation period. Hoefully we'll all be better before we go to Illinois! Today we mosied around for a bit and then went to Arlington Park. It was pretty cool out still...well as cool as our summer mornings get and shaded so everyone was happy. There was a camp there though so it was a little crowded. I don't have any pics from this am, but I did post some of us playing around being piggies this morning. Also, I had more that I tried sending to my e-mail, but they weren't showing up for some reason. I'll get those up later. Hope you enjoy. I work tomorrow, so I probably won't post again until Thursday. We are going to my Grandma's this afternoon to swim which should be fun. So I may actually get some pics up later. Otherwise, that's all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment