Saturday, August 22, 2009

Toddler Talk







Just thought I'd share a cute story since our day was pretty much the same as usual. The other day at home Maddox came up to me asking, " Mom, can I please have a pig noodle. " Now obviously, knowing I have no such thing as a pig noodle, I knew it had to be something else. "What buddy?" I asked. "A PIG noodle." This went on a few more times as I attempted to rack my mind for anything that it could mean. Finally I asked him to show me and he went to the fridge and pointed up. "OHHHH!!" I exclaimed as I proudly figured out what he was requesting, "A FIG newton." "Yeah" he said, equally as glad that the problem was solved. We had just bought a small package the day before and he had never had them prior to that. Anyways, just one of those things I thought was cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment