Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forgetful me




Crazy morning! Mostly my fault. (Always my fault if you ask Arik:) I drove all around Sarasota back and forth over the same place aimlessly. Our plans kept changing and well it's just too complicated to write the entire reason. Crazy though. And then Stupo Bank........I had a check to cash from my Grandma and I went to the drive through..the commercial opening.....She of course asked if I had and account with them, to which I replied.....scratch that.....begeed, "No, but could I please use the drivethrough as I have four small children I don't want to lug inside." No luck, they made me come in so they could, "have me on camera". ughhh. So I unloaded all of them to walk in for 3 minutes!! I'll repeat, Stupo Bank. I have a new award I'd like to pass out each day.. The "MCM" of the day award. ( MOST CHAOTIC MOMEMT ) Today that award goes to..... dadadadadad ( drum roll, i know lame ) 1020 am. Phone rings...Olivia gets her leg caught in the changing table (screaming) , Maddox tries in vain to jump onto the counter and on his way down NAILS the underside of his chin ( screaming ), I grab the pack of vegetables and place them on his chin after I free Olivia's leg (still fussing) ...wait wait.....cue Jaxon....hmm, "hmm Maddox tries aaaannndd failed, let me give it a shot!" owwwww bad idea Jax, Jax falls in vain as well, but decides to change it up a bit and NAIL his nose.....enter nosebleed...oh and ( screaming) iced veggie pack???? check! Maddox...."what's that red stuff on Jaxon's nose mom?" Jaxon ....ticked that his blanket is getting blood on it. And Ty?? poor little buddy observing it all with a trickle of milk drool running out of the side of his mouth.. ( no screaming ). Yes 1020 definately my MCM of the day! And let's see, we played all afternoon at my friends house with her two children. Arik mowed the lawn....yes you read properly and no it wasn't a typo. And now I am just trying to finish up my daily house chores!! I have a little over an hour and then it's time for Season Finale of So you think you can dance....which by the way, I'm going to see in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment