Thursday, August 13, 2009

Medication please??
















Oh man, you know..I was realistic with my expectations of how having the four kids was going to be. I knew there would be crazy moments and I fully prepared myself for them. I knew Arik and I would manage, but sheeze!!! I'm telling you what! There are days that I honestly don't know how we get through them. I think I need to purchase a small pillow that I can stuff my face into and scream sometimes. Today was one of those days I would have used it for sure:) I didn't have a sitter for the twins so they made their first trip to the splash park with us. At the park everyone was great. The twins and I sat in a shaded area and the boys played. No meltdowns until we left. Then of course their life was SO tough! Anyways, we did the Splashpark this afternoon also, b/c it was a perfect day for it. Again, we had a good time. Lara went with us the second time. The boys are now in the kitchen inhaling the pizza I made for them, this is after devouring pieces of watermelon each! They are hungry buddies. The twins are relaxin' in the living room. Lara is feeding Livi her bottle. And I am scrambling to get the laundry caught up before I go to work tomorrow ( ahhhh, sweet beautiful work :) In between writing of course. I added two pics from the movie the other night. Which by the way went pretty good. We went to see Ice Age and we were literally the only two in the theater. maddox really liked the whole idea and didn't talk or anything, but by the time he was bored with the novelty of eating popcorn he decided it was time for us to leave. There was only 20 minutes left!! I actually wanted to see the ending:( But it was his special night and I caved and we left. But good initiation either way. Alright I hear the phone ringing....

No comments:

Post a Comment