Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday
















I worked yesterday. I really like my new station. I definately have no complaints really. It's almost like working for a different department though. You are so far removed from the hussle bussel of the bulk of Sarasota and the dynamics are totally different. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when I move back up North!! Anyways, got home this morning and my mom had the kiddos dressed and ready for church, so we scooted right off. We met my Aunt and her kids there. It was a nice service. My mom had the kids all day yesterday. She said everything went good, but she did say what a difference it made having little helpers with her (Bret and Jaena). Cute story. Maddox called me at work last night to say goodnight, but he wasn't saying much. I could hear my mom laughing in the background and then Maddox says, "It's not funny, don't laugh!" She told me he was trying so hard to put the phone on his shoulder and press his ear to it like she does:) In other news, minus last night ( Ty got up for a bottle at 4) for the past week the twins have been sleeping through. I may have already mentioned that, but hey, it deserves mentioning again it's so awesome! Let's see....After church we went to the school playground. It's a big one with three seperate playgrounds for different ages. So my MCM of the day was on my way to the playground, I was going to stop and get McDonalds cheeseburgers for everyone ( 69 cent Sunday) anyways, 15 minutes till 11 and they still aren't serving lunch....I tell them I'll just come back. So I drive all the way down 41 and back.....4 minutes until 11 by the time I get back and they still won't serve me stinkin' burgers! So I pull around and sit in the parking lot for 4 minutes with the screaming carload of kids to wait. Finally for a third time I pull up and beg, "can I pllllleeeeease order burgers now??!" pheww. Very good might I mention! After a meltdown leaving the playground things calmed down and we came home for nap.When the boys got up I took Bret and all the kids to the mall play area where we finished off our day. It was packed today! Funny how a bunch of inanimate objects to climb on can keep kids happy for so long! When we got home Uncle Bret took the kids for a 1/2 hour ride around our yard in the trailer of the riding mower. That should have given me time to get a few more things done, but fussy one and two were not happy the entire time!! Maddox just turned the computer off, it will be shutting down soon...stink stink stink..... Okay we are good now. Okay, night night time for all. I'll catch up tomorrow. I think I'm going to take Maddox to his first movie tomorrow night. I don't know we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment