Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hola





























I don't have a whole lot of time to update this evening. Ty is fake crying in the background, which has now triggered Olivia. Hey she can't be left out right? We went to church this am. I am so torn because I love my church that I have been going to, but it isn't the one my mom and Aunt go to. They also love their new church. Anyways, I end up going with them a lot b/c I really enjoy doing things as a family, but I miss my services and the friendliness of Hope. The kids like both, but as they get older of course their enjoyment of where we go will play the biggest role. This afternoon we went to the Splash Park...and guess what......Arik went too! Just the boys and us, the twins stayed at home with Sam and Lara. It was pretty overcast and the water was actually a little chilly, but we had fun. i think Arik enjoyed watching the kids go down the slide....and trying to sneak attack me with water squirters! Jax decided he didn't want to wear his floaties for the second half of the afternoon, which I was a little hesitant of even though he can pretty much touch everywhere.....but boy oh boy, that kid is a little fish! He loves diving under and popping back up and I have a feeling he'll be the first to swim, b/c he really gives it a good effort. yOU'LL ASK mADDOX TO TRY TO GO UNDER AND SWIM AND HE'LL TELL YOU HE WANTS TO WATCH jAXON! (Too lazy to fix type ) So we played for a while and then came home. I made some sweet pork chops with chipotle sauce and onions which actaully turned out pretty yummy we ate dinner and then now are all winding down. When I am sending my pics to my e-mail they are being sent differently and now to view them larger I actaully have to download them. I think that is why when I post them they are still thumbnail size. I didn't have time to try it tonight, but next time I will if I get a chance. Alright, well I 'll write more on Tuesday most likely, I work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment