Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Detsroyer


Let me clarify from the start...The following is totally my fault.




So I just got a new workout series, 10 minute trainer......get all your exercise in in 10 minutes...blah blah blah. SOOOO I decide to give it a whirl. I set the boys up in the living room with snacks and a cartoon and I'm off.. I mean really that should buy me some time, but ooohh no. Jax had other plans. Actually, let me correct myself. I am SURE it was Maddox's plan, because he guides Jaxon down these paths of naughty behavior quite often. Anyways, I'm in the back room workin' up a sweat (keep in mind I can still hear the boys talking every now and then. silence is a baddd thing) and boom my ten minutes is up. I walk back into the living room....empty...."Oh no" I think to myself. And that's when I hear it....The bathwater....."nooooooooooo" I dread what I am going to see. I turn the corner and in fact I am correct in my thinking. Jax and Maddox fully clothed, in a half drawn bath. BREATH....That's the first thing I tell myself...."It's your own fault" ... What's that in your hand Jaxon??? "Phone" he replies. I look down in his tiny hand and there it is, my brand new phone. That, mind you, I opted to refuse insurance on.....(woo hoo, way to go smart one.....4 kids and refuse security).....So here I am again, back with no phone. The second time in a matter of weeks my phone has taken a bath. Hence Jaxon the destroyer....

No comments:

Post a Comment