Friday, May 1, 2009

It's FRI-DAY


Okay, so Friday certainly doesn't stand for what it used to, but either way it's the end of the week. The twins allowed me a great night sleep last night, They ate at 9, 2 and 6:30. I do have them on a tight 4 hour schedule, but hey I'm not that crazy to wake a baby in the middle of the night!!! I must have been sleeping good too because Arik told me this morning that he had to stop me from snoring like 6 times. mmm attractive:) Payback, that's all I have to say. You'd think I'd feel a little more rested (haha) but 10 cups of coffee and 3 sodas later ( not really ) I am still using my lid lifters to keep my eyes open (don't really know what those are...but it gives you a visual) This afternoon I took the boys to the fountains at Marina Jack's. It was all I could do laying back in the sun on the warm pavement to not fall asleep. Maddox and Jaxon had a blast, they were on best behavior and it was really enjoyable...(as I'm listening to Maddox whine to Arik that Jaxon won't share his toy) . We sat on a bench overlooking the bay just before we left. We watched the pelicans diving and sang 'row row row your boat' as a couple of guys sat in their dingys drinkin' beer and turnin' in circles. I debated whether or not to stop at the grocery store on the way home, but I didn't want to ruin a nice afternoon with a stressful shopping trip. So now we are home and the boys are usin' up their last bit of energy. ( Oops, and one of the babies is signaling me it's time to eat ) I better scoot....until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment