Thursday, May 21, 2009

Play Date







Today we went to playgroup. I kept Maddox out of school b/c this is the second to last week for this particular playdate. It's held a a friend of mines church. I just love it. They set up heir whole gym with different stations for the kids to go to and at the back they have a huge bounce maze with double big slides and a bounce house. Last week was the first time the boys got up the nerve to enter the tunnel to go through it. Once they did though it was hard to get them off!! Maddox is playing at the bean station in the picture. I feel sorry for whoever has to sweep the floor at the end of the morning. We rounded off the morning with lunch at chik-fil-a. All in all a good day. My mom's out fishin' with the boys right now, but I expect them home anytime b/c their is torrential downpour outside. I just got off the phone with her not too long ago and the boys had both already caught fish.....with the first 4 shrimp! I'm gonna boogie and try and get things a little straightened up before they get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment