Saturday, May 16, 2009

Maddox's Interview


I know I'm not the first to do this, but I just love to get the candid response that kids offer. These answers were copied verbatim with no alterations.


What's your name? -Maddox ( get the easy one out of the way first)

How old are you? -2 ( only for a few more days little buddy )

Where do you live? -here ( you'd assume this was being done at our house I hope)

What do you like to do? -Play ( oooo there's a shocker! )

What does your brother Jaxon like to do? - um, ride hi cooder (scooter) (Maddox can't say words beginning with s well)

What's your favorite song? -eieio (really??? b/c I don't remember the last time we sang that)

What does your daddy like to do? um, cut knives es ( disturbing )

What does your mommy like to do? -um, cut knives es ( I honestly can't imagine where he got this)

What do you want to be when you grow up? -fireff...um policeman ( clearly the child is confused and worn out from answering the previous questions )

What's your favorite animal? -um umm bear ( would that have anything to do with the fact that the pajamas you're wearing have a bear on them??)

Why? -because

Because why? - because ( emphasized....come on mom next question please )

What did you do today? -um played at school ( I'm flashing forward 14 years... I was at school mom...he's already working on his line)

You did not. -Yes I did (cannot be swayed )

You didn't go to school today. -Yes I did ( okay he's convinced himself )

What's your favorite thing to eat? -um um pagettio ( is that why you spit it out everytime I feed it to you?)

What's Jaxon's favorite thing to eat? - um eat dinner ( let me corect you...um everything )

What do you want to do tomorrow?- um I don't know ( one day at a time mom)

What's mommy gonna do when you go to sleep? -Umm sweep (sleep) ( you got that right kiddo!!!)


Okay so maybe it's a little to soon for me to play Barbara Walters, but hey you get the idea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment