Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nothing new

There hasn't really been anything to exciting to post the last few days. The boys are doing great. Maddox has 2 more weeks of school. ( More of a break for me than him! ) Jaxon is getting big as ever. Just within this past month his vocabulary has exploded. It still may sound like a foreign language to some, but to us it has enhanced our communication with him 10 fold! He went from grunts and screams to three word phrases. People reassured us that it was all in there just waiting to come out and it sure is. Ty and Olivia are resting peacefully as I type. I am still trying to decipher who's who when they cry. If they cry together I can usually tell the difference, but alone I still can't. Ty typically wakes up first and lets us know it's time for them to eat. Oddly enough they can be across the house and still wake up within minutes of each other. I can't sleep them together anymore b/c they are waking each other up. ...... so much for that...they are ready to eat now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment